Cozy fleece material keeps the chill off your horse, as well as wicking away moisture after a workout Infused ceramic reflects your horses own body heat providing a soothing effect to sore and tired muscles. Perfect for winter trailering, before or after a ride, or as an additional layer of warmth and therapy under a turnout blanket. If the neck piece isn’t needed, simply turn down over the back while stalled.
- Great warm up or cool down preventative therapy
- Perfect to layer under turnout blankets for extended therapeutic needs
- Winter trailer rides to keep the chill off
- Fitted and contoured design to lay flat across your horses back, keeping the therapeutic effects in contact with the horses body at all times.
- 300g warm fleece
- Double front buckles
- Cross belly straps with hidden elastic
- Wash in cool water 30 °C / 86 °F on delicate and air dry.
- Our ICM technology is infused in to every fiber and not damaged by washing.